Our vision is twofold: that Christ has pre-eminence in all things (Col. 1:18) and that His glory covers the earth (Is. 11:9-10).
First, our church embraces the "five-fold ministry" and together with our eldership (Eph. 4:12-13), works to train and otherwise equip every Christian to carry out the work of His Kingdom guided by the Great Commission (Matt. 28.18-20) and the Great Commandment (Matt. 22.37-40) in the power of the Holy Spirit. This is the fruit of His redemption within His church; it inspires our heartfelt efforts to encourage and advance the spiritual growth of our church family such that:
• Every member finds his/her place and gifting.
• Every member sees himself as a part of the whole. (1 Cor. 12:12)
• Every member grows to a place of maturity where he can counsel and admonish others. (Rom. 15:14)
• Every member becomes a prayer warrior, praying that God's purposes for His church will be fulfilled both domestically and in all the nations of the Earth. (Phil. 3:13-14)
• Every member participates in the growth and development of the next generation to inspire and guide them to serve the Lord. (Matt. 28:20)
• Every member witnesses with their whole life through holiness and sacrifice, showing and sharing Christ's salvation, deliverance and lordship, which are available to all. (2 Cor. 5:15)
Secondly, through Godly structure and oversight, we can provide the means to enable the advancement of God's kingdom so that:
• A world vision is embraced through church planting, short- and longer-term missions and evangelism
• Future training of five-fold ministries and elders continues to grow
• The greater purposes of God are accomplished to a greater extent as the church and its members network and contribute inside and outside our locale
The local church matures and is strengthened through those who are fathers in the faith.