COVID-19 ACTION PLAN AT CHRIST COMMUNITY CHURCH
June 03, 2020
We are excited to announce that we will officially be resuming live church services at Christ Community Church beginning on June 14, 2020. We are so excited to begin meeting and worshipping together again!
Recognizing that there is still some risk in large gatherings, the leadership of Christ Community Church is confident that gatherings can be hosted safely while following appropriate guidelines. Our activities will be limited to decrease exposure, limit surfaces touched, and lower the overall risk to our guests.
The following is a bulleted list of details to help define the experience our guests can expect when they attend our services.
- Worship services will be shortened to no more than one (1) hour.
- Guests will be asked to maintain appropriate social distance whenever possible (six feet) and wear face masks when it is not possible.
- Worship services will be streamed online as soon as possible.
- Children’s ministries will not be offered upon reopening until the leadership deems that it is safe.
- There will be no food, coffee, or water available to guests to limit the touching of shared surfaces.
- All guests are encouraged to limit restroom use as much as possible.
- Guests are encouraged to keep personal belongings with them at all times.
- All printed materials will be eliminated or handled digitally.
We will be making supplies available like masks and hand sanitizer, cleaning in between services if we have two on the same day, as well as, making several facility improvements to help limit touching and possible transmission of any germs.
We look forward to seeing you soon!